CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Christian Keeler Larsen
We're in love with him!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pictures!! I need to send you the ones I took at Dianes...so cute. Wish I had gotten more. I'm getting bad at being a good scrapbooker. urgh.
Hi, from grandma. These pictures certainly show his personality already. I'll have to get the pictures I took when I stayed with you and perhaps I even have some from Sunday.
6 comments:
Cute pictures!! I need to send you the ones I took at Dianes...so cute. Wish I had gotten more. I'm getting bad at being a good scrapbooker. urgh.
Hi, from grandma. These pictures certainly show his personality already. I'll have to get the pictures I took when I stayed with you and perhaps I even have some from Sunday.
yes! Another little Larsen clone! It is almost scary how much he looks like the boys. Keep the pictures and updates coming!
Ok, I'm ready for an update!
I'm working on it...
Post a Comment