CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Friday, February 1, 2008
No More Hair!
Before
After
Sorry the pictures are bad, but here's the big transformation! Jaime's hair has been driving her crazy and she has a ton of it! So she chopped it all off and here's the lovely result.
4 comments:
I love the short hair. And I still have all the hair stuff you bought sitting in my kitchen...if you ever want it back, let me know! :)
nice hair! I can't believe it's all gone ;)
Wow! I haven't been here in awhile and I missed a ton! Jaimie I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!
Oops. That was Debbie...I didn't realize Carter was signed in. argh.
Post a Comment