So this is how the game works...
For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image Search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often cryptic answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment. Here's mine:
My Age
For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image Search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often cryptic answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment. Here's mine:
My Age
A Place I Want to Visit
My Favorite Place
My Favorite Object
My Favorite Food
My Favorite Animal
My Favorite Color
The Place I was Born
The Place I live Now
A Past Pet
A Past Love
(very recent past....)
(very recent past....)
Best Friend's Nickname
My Screen Name
My First Name
My Middle Name
My Last Name
My Worst Habit
My First Job
My Grandmother's Name
My College Major
What I'm doing right now


3 comments:
cool, sound fun :)
I loved that. weird but cool.
I wanna know what your bad habit is. HAHA!
Post a Comment