Monday, June 13, 2011

Soer Larsen: Part XXIX

So, this email is going to be really short, sorry! We spent p-day with the stake president's wife and it was wonderful but sucked up all our time! I just barely got your letters :) I'm so glad to hear about all the rain! It's been raining like crazy here too and I LOVE it with all my heart. It feels so European. Fancy that.
Have a wonderful time at trek! I LOVED trek, it was the best. So hard and so good :) Speaking of hard things, my mission. Yeah. I have a whole new respect for missionaries everywhere.
Oh I wanted to say thank you to Nancy for the treat money! I bought new sunday shoes since I walked the bottoms off my last ones.
This is the lamest email in the history of emails!
Oh I almost forgot! We have a baptism coming up the 19th of June! Pray for Didier!
Ok I love you all to pieces! Bye!

No comments: