Monday, March 17, 2008

Arches National Park

Dad, Mom, Daryl, Kari, and Christian went to Arches with Dad's intern so they could experience the wonders of Utah before they flew back to Japan. Mark stayed home sick, Jaime stayed home to watch him, and Chelsie was at work and school all day long. Apparently they had a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect, just a little windy.






Aww, for cute! Hooray for family outings!


3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

I almost didn't recognize Doneen in that picture, I've never seen you're hair so long! I like it ;)

Diane Owen said...

Looks like lots of fun.

Dan and Donna said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time and everything looks so beautiful. I love that part of Utah...I think I saw it the first time when Dad and I were on our honeymoon trip to ARizona in the summer of 1960.