CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Crawling!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
How cute. I can't believe that he is old enough to crawl already. He has certainly grown up since we left in January. I'm excited about seeing everyone again in a few more weeks.
Awe, he's just the very cutest baby ever! Sometimes I pretend he's my baby brother, and then I rember he's not and I feel sad. Lucky Larsens. Happy Monday! (I just got engaged!...or not...)
5 comments:
How cute. I can't believe that he is old enough to crawl already. He has certainly grown up since we left in January. I'm excited about seeing everyone again in a few more weeks.
Awe, he's just the very cutest baby ever! Sometimes I pretend he's my baby brother, and then I rember he's not and I feel sad. Lucky Larsens. Happy Monday! (I just got engaged!...or not...)
Post a Comment