So apparently this is a big phenomenon, I know you've all been waiting. All about The Boy:
Name: Benajmin Ririe Luthi
Age: 21
Major: Accounting, German
Mission: Berlin, Germany
Hometown: West Jordan, Utah
Where we met: Singles Ward
Engaged: Nada
Why he likes me: Um, hello. It's me, people :)
Siblings: 2 Bros, 4 Sisters
Any other questions?
He and I at Zion's Natl. Park. I'm not sure why I can't make a normal face.


5 comments:
Finally some pictures!
well I really couldn't say. I haven't MET HIM!
OH, PS, that's me, isabelle. i promise. ask me anything, i really am me. Although who else would say such strange things?
HOLY CRAP! I haven't checked here in awhile...you don't update enough. LOL And I finally come and see that you have a BOYFRIEND???
He's cute but,really, we need more info to tell you if he's a keeper. :-D
DETAILS CHELSIE DETAILS!
I can't believe you took that picture from the mission field. :D
Post a Comment