Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catching Up....

So it's been 2 months and a day since I last posted, I'm sure many of you thought I died. Close, I just moved out and had to start feeding myself. Without good home cooked food I simply couldn't get up the energy to post. Also I kept forgetting to take the camera when I visited home. Here's a summary of the things that have happened:
Jaime went on her first date, to the Junior Prom with the ward hottie
Chelsie, as mentioned, moved out
We celebrated Mark's 10th Birthday
Christian started walking and has since moved on to running
We celebrated Mother's Day
We celebrated Father's day
Chelsie got a boyfriend (I know, hearing that is like seeing the bearded woman, right? Yeah, I've heard that one)
Daryl started marching band
Everyone made it safely through yet another semester of school
Dad got released as Bishop and called as a ward missionary
Mom was called as the Beehive advisor in Young Women's
I'm sure there's something important I'm forgetting....
But that's it for now

1 comment:

BrittanyB said...

this is why I've been demanding a new post. So much changes in two months!