CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
LOL, you had me there. I just came across your blog in my webstats and I wanted to say thanks for stalking my blog :) Now don't be a stranger and leave some comments from time to time, I LOVE getting comments. Please do let us know when you really get engaged, me especially ;)
7 comments:
Wow. Clever, Chels
Thank you, thank you very much.
jerk. So really whats got you so happy?
Ya, like I'd fall for THAT one again... ;)
Lame, Chelsie. Totally lame. Here I expected some blog post that was at least a paragraph long and I find this. Lame.
DON'T DO THAT!
LOL, you had me there. I just came across your blog in my webstats and I wanted to say thanks for stalking my blog :) Now don't be a stranger and leave some comments from time to time, I LOVE getting comments. Please do let us know when you really get engaged, me especially ;)
D
Post a Comment