Sunday, December 21, 2008

Talk About Anti-Climactic

So, since I waited so long and the excitement wore off, I can't remember all the things I was so happy about. But here's a few:
1. I finished all my finals by the first day of finals week, so I got to be lazy while everyone else stressed out
2. The final I was most worried about, for my Humanities 202 class, was "embarrassingly easy" (my professor's own words)
3. This semester I have the highest grades I have gotten so far at BYU
4. I have to get a student loan for next semester and I was stressed about that but then I realized that I hadn't paid my tithing yet! So I'm just waiting for the miracles to start rolling in now.
5. I feel beautiful for the most part these days
6. It is Christmastime
7. My roommate is in L-O-V-E love, which is fun to watch
8. My friends and family are amazing
9. Aaaaaaaaand I FINALLY got my driver's license. Look out world :)

So as I was realizing this last Friday, I was walking around campus with a goofy giant grin on my face and making other people smile and I was just floating. I may have had too much sugar or something.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Who was your Hum 202 professor?? I'm taking it next semester. I can't decide on a professor. Any suggestions?

camille said...

do you realize this was the last post you made? i need UPDATES, woman!

Chels said...

I don't have anything to blog about. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

We'll take anything at this point...

gigi said...

Chelsie.
Do you realize that you are third-to-last place on my list of most recently updated blogs? Surpassed only by Karli, who only wrote about study abroad and is home now, and my sister, who was never very good about blogging.
Talk about anything, for goodness' sake.