I hope you're doing well.
I tried very hard today to be the kind of person you would love
I worked hard at school, and went to the temple, and tried to be friendly to everyone
But today, something was just not jiving.
You know how those days go.

I lost my temper
and got a little jealous
I looked really stupid when talking to my professor
and didn't get everything done
and dropped my phone--yet again.
and by the end of the day, I didn't really want to be friendly to anyone
But I put a smile on
and remembered to be grateful
and remembered that I'm going to have these days a lot.
But sometimes, I just think it'd be easier if you were here.
Don't worry, no pressure, I'm not trying to hurry you.
Keep doing what you're doing.
But when you get here, expect the hug of your life.
Because I've been w a i t i n g.
6 comments:
Yay, I like this a lot! I've been wanting to write some letters to the {as yet unknown} love of my life and I wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Good form.
You are adorable
I love you! You are so cute! You, Maggie, and Courtney have inspired me to get back into the blogging world. I should start writing some of these. They are fun :)
P.S. This is probably the most precious thing ever! Seriously!
oh my goodness. Can I just say you are so cute! I got goosebumps reading this! I miss you & hope you are doing well!
There is so much magic in your writings. I can just see you becoming famous with a "Best Seller" Stay well!
Post a Comment