Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear BYU,

My backpack has been stolen.
It's red and black with a hole in the bottom and a paint splatter on the top that looks like bird doogie.
It has my phone and my id and my social psych book.
And my notebook with all my notes for the entire semester.
And my christmas present for Asher.

If you find it, I'd like it back.
Preferably in time to take my finals.
Thanks,

Chels

Update: My backpack has safely been returned to me, and my finals are finished :)
Thanks!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh wow. That bites! I hope it finds it's way back soon!!

BrittanyB said...

ouch.

Katrina said...

Are you serious? That's awful!

Suzy said...

I prayed for you. What's the update, if any?

Dan and Donna said...

Dear Chelsie, So glad your backpack showed up! Grandpa and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas full of the Christmas Spirit. Which we have learned is the most important part of Christmas! We have missed seeing everyone and having lots of Christmas decorations, but we have lights on our RV and a little tree outside! Much love...grandpa and grandma