. Ok so not a lot of new stuff happened this week, I don't have much to say.
Is anyone else just in love with the weather though? Maybe it's because I never see the sky. But whenever I do I'm just enraptured by it. I love the weather. I love UTAH!!! YAY!!
Let's see....yeah I really can't think of anything. This week was lots of french learning and planning and teaching and porting studying and writing and I have nothing exciting to say, how sad is that? The Church is still true. The Atonement is still the greatest thing to have ever happened to mankind. French is still a beautiful language. Uh, I'm still an obedient missionary :)
One bit of excitement: I got my TRAVEL PLANS!! So I know all the official deets. And I'm for reals going to Paris. In TEN DAYS. So the whole zone was just freaking out all Thursday night and I'm still recovering. I'm kinda nervous about heading out into the field, not gonna lie. I'm mostly afraid for the moment I step off the plane and think, my duty as of this moment is to teach the gospel to as many people as possible, in french. And I'll talk to people who actually speak French, for real. Instead of just other missionaries. But I've got faith that the Lord knew about my weaknesses and my awkward personality when He called me and I'm trying to have confidence in His confidence in me. So far so good.
I really can't think of anything I wanted to say to you, and I just know that as soon as I get off the computer I'll remember it. Frustrating.
Well I love you. I didn't use all my time so maybe I'll get back on in a minute. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment