" I just wanted to share really fast the member missionary plan we've been sharing because I think it's genius and super easy. Ready? I'm only going to tell you if you promise to do it. K? Promise? OK, here you go.
Pick a day and fast that people prepared to hear the gospel and accept it will be led to you. Then pray every day that week for a prepared person to be led to you. Then, wait in readiness to open your mouth and share! It works, I have lost of stories to prove it. Plus it's easy, because they come to YOU! The Lord will answer your prayers if you are ready to act when he does, I have a testimony of that :) Now go forth! I better hear lots of cool stories."
We have decided to take on this challenge.
Friday, July 29, 2011 will be the day of fasting with the week of prayer obviously following.
Please join in (comment so we know you are participating) and we will make miracles happen!
Thank you! Chelsie will be rooting for us :)

No comments:
Post a Comment