Sunday, June 24, 2012

Confession.

I hate when I see people that I'm not ready to see.
So I act like I don't see them and hope that they'll see me first and say hi.

There's no good ending in this situation.

Either they do say hi and I feel like they could tell all along that I was being a coward.
Or they don't say hi, we go our separate ways, and then I bug myself about it for the rest of the day.
Or I finally say hi, act surprised like I just barely saw them, and then feel icky deep down because I'm a liar.

Next time I should just say hi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all do that sometimes.

HeritageoftheLord said...

Chels, I love how you will post something that I totally relate to all the time! Thanks for making me feel normal! love ya!