Adoring fans!
I'm doing a research project that will involve interviewing wonderful married couples!
So if you fit in this category and are interested in being interviewed, let me know!
The interviews will take about an hour, I'll be asking some questions just generally about your marriage and what you do to make your marriage work. If you don't want to answer any of the questions, just tell me, I won't cry or even let my chin quiver. If you live far away but still want to be interviewed, let me know, I can just email you the questions to fill out on your own. It'll be like doing homework! Fun!OR we can skype, which would actually be preferable.
I so greatly appreciate your help in advance! I'm really excited about this project and I'm excited because I know so many awesome married people! And I'm excited to gather all of your wisdom.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
THANK YOU!!
3 comments:
Chels if you need more people you can email me your questions. My email is lacystryker@gmail.com. Miss you sweet friend!
Okay!
Dion and I will participate. He's out of town this week, but emailing would work.
Post a Comment