Monday, April 29, 2013

Paintings and Prices

These are the updated painting prices, this is based off the canvases that I currently own. If you have a different size in mind, let me know! You can also buy a couple paintings and do a series, which I personally love. These prices are also negotiable. Message me at chelsielarsen@gmail.com for questions, orders, fan mail, or hate letters. Actually, send hate letters somewhere else. Like the trash can. 

40"x 72" -- $250

48"x 60"-- $200
48x 48" -- $180
36"x 48" -- $150
30"x 40" -- $125

24"x 48" -- $125
24"x 36" -- $100
24"x 30" -- $95

24"x 24" -- $85
16"x 20" -- $50 (wrap)
16"x 20" -- $40 (flat)

12"x 12" -- $30
11"x 14"-- $30
8"x 10" -- $25


These are some previous paintings, so you get an idea of my range of ability... (it's not a wide range, I'll warn you now). I can also do landscapes and portraits, but I'm not promising anything. I'll do by best. I'm also down with doing anything France-themed :) 














Also, if any of you have one of my paintings and the picture isn't posted here, feel free to take one and send it to me, because it means I neglected to take one myself... Thanks!
Love ya to bits and pieces. 
Bonus: Spread the love! If you share the good news with someone else and they buy a large painting, you get a small painting free!! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much is that topmost painting?

Coryn said...

You're really good, Chelsie! Have you ever entered art competitions? Do you have an Etsy online shop?