Friday, October 11, 2013

So, this one time...

I tried to write a book.
And I had a lot of great ideas
...in my own personal opinion....
But I had a hard time turning those great ideas into chapters. Or paragraphs. Or even full sentences.

And I thought, what is happening? I have always wanted to write a book! Now I have something to write about, and I'm getting paid to sit down and write it, and I can't seem to make anything work.

And I realized that I'm out of practice.
I haven't written a paper or even blogged since April.
I write in my journal only haphazardly.
It takes all the love in my heart to make me write a weekly email to my missionary sister.

Guys.
This is really distressing.

That's all, just thought I'd share. Thanks for listening. You guys are the best.




1 comment:

accordingtothywill said...

I have had this experience a few times now, except no one was ever going to pay me... But yeah, it's rough. Glad to see youre back to blogging now!