Tuesday, April 22, 2014

More Troubles That I Just Remembered

1. I went to the gym today with my roomie, who, handily enough, is a personal trainer. Guys, it turns out I have been doing push-ups WRONG my ENTIRE LIFE. Also it turns out that doing them the real way is much harder than doing them my way. So, that's a bummer. Also, big buff trainers with tattoos dig me.

2. I found out about this beauty profiling site  from a friend of mine who always looks fabulous. I asked what her secret was, and she said it was this site, which tells you what your beauty 'type' is and helps you realize your strengths and dress to complement them. So, I decided to try it out and read up about what the types are so I can suddenly be fabulous. I read about the first type, and my mind was blown. I was like, whoa, this is totally me, I have just discovered myself. This is a beautiful moment. Then I cried and wrote 14 pages in my journal and then I read about the second type. And I went, hmmm, maybe this is actually what type I am... and then it got worse. I read about type 3 and I was like, WHOA, I was all wrong, this is totally who I am. And then I read the 4th type, and don't worry guys, that one is definitely not me. But I'm still torn about the other 3. Well, mostly 1 and 3. THIS IS A CRISIS. WHO AM I??? I figured you guys could help, since you guys totally get me. That's why we're friends.

This is serious guys. Stop checking facebook and focus for a second. Which one am I?

Type 1: Bubbly and cute and all about ideas and being inspiring, fun-loving, and hopeful.
Type 2: Calm and all about relationships, connecting people. Naturally sensitive. Beautiful. Even as I write it out I take this back. I'm totally not calm.
Type 3: dynamic and purposeful, hot, practical, resourceful, to the point, energetic.

Ok go.

2 comments:

accordingtothywill said...

LOLing at this moment

Lindy said...

When my blog feed comes up with two blogs titled "troubles and more troubles" I do not foresee reading these gems. Thank you, Chels. Always keeping it real :)