Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Troubles

Guys, my life is hard. Here are a few problems I've experienced recently.

1. I CAN'T TELL DIRECTIONS WITHOUT A MOUNTAIN. Yesterday I walked for an hour in the wrong direction in an attempt to get to Target. Which is about 20 minutes from my apartment. Don't judge, I was reading a good book while I walked, so that distracted me too.

2. I AM A WOMAN, DANG IT. Once I got to Target, in search of a white button-up shirt, I was dismayed to discover that even the XS shirts are TOO BIG FOR ME. I know this is a lame thing to complain about, I hope I don't get jumped. But I had to look for clothes in the LITTLE GIRLS SECTION. And then the boys' section, because they apparently don't sell white button up shirts for little girls. Guys, I am apparently the same size as a small boy. Not even a medium boy, a small boy.

3. Sometimes I get texts from people days after they have sent them. I don't know why.

4. I accidentally racked up $225 in bank fees recently. Because I'm just that good at being an adult. Don't worry, I cried on the phone and got my money back. Because of being a good customer and not normally deserving bank fees. Never again.

Um, that's all the troubles I can think of. Feel free to call and console me, or have flowers delivered to my door. Mmmmkay thanks. You guys are the best fan club ever.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

next time you need a button up let me know, you can borrow Sammy's, who is also a small in boys. Maybe next year I'll send you his hand me downs :)

Debbie said...

Good job crying and getting your money back! I knew you could do it!