Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Studmuffin of the Universe



We teach our children bad things...

I'm obsessed with my brother.

4 comments:

BrittanyB said...

those gun pictures are very cute. He totally looks like he knows what he's doing in that 2nd one ;)

Anonymous said...

He's really starting to look like the rest of the clan! I mean his face, not the gun...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Isabelle Wright said...

Your brother is adorable!!! Only one time, I was playing 5 crowns at your house, and your brother stole a REALLY good hand of mine, so then I had to get a new hand, and it was horrible.

This is the tragedy of toddlers.

And the gun is SOO your family.

Love,
Isabelle (I know I am under a different name, that is so that no creepy person takes an uncanny liking to me...)