Random funny story
Yesterday I was with some friends and en route to the movie we were going to see, we stopped at some stables because apparently one of my friends owns horses and they needed to be exercised. I'm allergic to horses, so I tried to just stand back. I was doing alright until we got back in the car and my lips started to itch. That's a definite bad sign. One because it means yes, the horses were getting to me, and two, because when my lips itch it's so hard to leave them alone and then they get all swollen and painful.
So I stopped by my house to get some allergy medicine. The thing said to take 2-4 tablespoonfuls and I was kinda in a hurry so I just took two swallows, thinking, one swallow is about the same as a tablespoon, right?
So we go to the movie and about halfway through my legs started getting antsy. Ever heard of restless leg syndrome? I had it...in a movie theater... it was uncomfortable. I kept changing positions trying to let some of the energy out and it didn't work. And then after the movie everyone's talking and I get REALLY giggly. I think I must just be really tired.
Then as my date's opening the car door he lets go of me (he'd been hugging me previously) and I fall into the bushes. Not even kidding, I just fell right over. That's not embarrassing....
As we drove home my head felt really fuzzy, like there was a convention of those big fat bumblebees inside my head. I was thinking, what the heck? Then it dawned....the allergy medicine.
I started talking to Ben about things like "look at me, I don't even need drugs..." and randomness like that, my words getting all slurred. It was not a fun feeling. Although I was getting a kick out of the funny way I was talking.
Then I collapsed into bed and woke up the next morning ten minutes before I was supposed to be at work and discovered that I had the mormon equivalent of a hangover.
That is why I won't ever do drugs. And next time I think I'll measure the medicine.
1 comment:
Hahahhahahahha!!! I love it! Thanks for the laughs !
Post a Comment