Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prophets in the Land Again

I know I’m ridiculous, but I love these things 

Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the "next" button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!

• If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say:
I Dreamed a Dream
• How would you describe your personality?
There’s No Place Like Home
• What do you like in a guy/girl?
Bleeding Love
• How do you feel today?
Create a Gospel-Sharing Home
• What is your life's purpose?
Run Free
• What is your motto?
Everything I do, I do it for You
• What do you friends think of you?
For the Love of a Woman
• What do you think of your parents?
The March of the Kings
• What makes you cry?
The First Noel
• How is your love life?
Instrument of the Lord’s Peace
• What do you think about very often?
To Life
• What is 2+2?
Little Lotte/The Mirror
• What do you think of your bestie?
Holy Scriptures: The Power of God Unto Salvation
• What do you think of the person you like?
Finale
• What is your life story?
Stands With a Fist Remembers
• What do you want to be when you grow up?
I’m OK
• What do you think when you see the person you like?
Something Something
• What do your parents think of you?
That’s What He Said
• What will you dance to at your wedding?
Lollipop
• What will they play at your funeral?
I Hope You Dance
• What is your hobby/interest?
Grace Kelly
• What is your biggest fear?
I Will Always Return
• What is your biggest secret?
I Have a Dream
• What do you think of your friends?
Night Drive
• What song will be the subject when you repost?
Prophets in the Land Again

No comments: