
I would just like to say that I think I have hit the mid-semester slump. This morning when my alarm went off I sludged out of bed, turned it off, looked longingly at my bed, turned and went into the bathroom, took one look at myself, and started to cry. I think I earned it though, last night between 7 and 1 (my normal bedtime is 11, earlier if I can swing it) I read an entire book and wrote a paper about it, and then continued on to write five more papers, one in a different language. All the while I managed to provide excellent customer service and saved some guys tush because he didn't know what a pivot table was and the assignment was due. Doi. Also I managed to do all of this without watching ANY TV or playing a single game of solitaire. It took a huge amount of willpower, people.
I have class every morning at 8 and I've only missed once, which is a huge improvement on my previous attendance record. Also thus far in the semester I have managed to maintain straight A's. Also I've been going swimming in the mornings and this is the most exercise I've done on my own, without a coach yelling at me, in my life. Sometimes I forget to eat, which has never been a problem before. Never in my college career have I been so diligent, and now I'm starting to remember why. I'm so tired it hurts!
I need ice cream. And I need Thanksgiving to come quickly. Not only for the break and the wonderful weekend at Embassy Suites, but so I can officially listen to Christmas Music! Also I would like you all to know that I am two driving sessions and a driving test away from getting my license. And once I have it I promise to come visit you Brittany :)
3 comments:
Take a night off, come to my house and we'll go get ice cream and watch girly movies and go to bed early (if you want). :) I'm serious. Tell me the date.
Chelsie, you are bringing back SUCH good memories! ha!
I want to come for thanksgiving!!! sigh.
Are you a procrastinator? 5 papers? sounds fishy in the procrastination area. Just sayin'...
And I'm so with you on the Christmas music thing too.
Congrats on the almost license too!
You better! (on the visiting me that is) Seriously, take a break so you don't totally burn out, and good luck with the driving test! (and all your other tests between now and the end of the semester;)
Post a Comment