Sunday, September 27, 2009

You're so vain

K, so this is probably very vain of me to say, but I love this painting.
It's the last one I did, and I did it for my very dear friend Brittany, who is the reason I had such an awesome summer. And probably the reason I made it through Young Women's and still turned out normal.
Oh, all the times we stopped at her house and ate all her brownies and oreos, and talked and talked for hours...
Anyway, it's probably a really poor way of paying her back, but I'm only human.
And I really liked it.
That's all for now.

4 comments:

gigi said...

Oo, I really like that one too. I love the colors you used.

BrittanyB said...

it was the perfect way to pay me back because it's exactly what I wanted :)

analyn said...

i more than like it. love it! you've got a gift, girl. lovely! so glad you're back in the ward.

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-U-tiful!! I love it! You are so talented! (: