Sunday, March 21, 2010

Breaking Free...

I'm slowly trying to overcome my addiction to technology.
I got rid of texting over a month ago and don't even miss it,
and I just deactivated my facebook account.
(Because tonight I was labeled a 'facebook addict')
But who knows how long that'll last...
And yes, I give in to peer pressure.

And I don't think I'll ever get over Hulu.
I mean, what would I do with all my free time??
Maybe get better grades.

Oh well. Baby steps.

And I just now realized the irony of blogging as a way to document my triumph over technology.

4 comments:

Summer said...

You're brave. I keep thinking I should deactivate Facebook because I never post anything or join anything. However, I DO like checking on it every day to see what people are up to. But, really, what's the point?

gigi said...

Technology isn't bad, Chels.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but blogs can be printed at the end of the year and it is then a fabulous JOURNAL which is something we should all do. so, really, the blog is totally a good thing. DON'T STOP.
Texting...eh.
Facebook...I'm sure we could all survive just fine without it.
:-)
But of course technology isn't bad,just don't let it take over your life!

Chels said...

Don't worry guys. My facebook deactivation lasted like 2 days.