I went to the TRC the other day (for those of you unfamiliar, the TRC is the Teaching Resource Center which is in the MTC which is the Missionary Training Center. Here the missionaries practice giving discussions to people who come in and pretend to be investigators. They're big on acronyms over there) to practice with the French speaking missionaries.
While I was there, I was paired with an RM from the Switzerland Geneva mission and then an RM from the FRANCE PARIS mission (woot!) who just got back in May and he had lots of tips and excitement for me. I realized how woefully SLOW my French is.
And I got bit by some sort of mission bug.
I'm jealous of all the missionaries in the MTC.
And even more jealous of all the missionaries already in the field.
Boo.
I want to be gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment