Since you, my dear blog readers, are so much more socially adept than I, I thought I would ask your opinion.
Mission showers. (The equivalent of a bridal or baby shower, but for a missionary)
A brilliant, fun idea?
Or a shameless attempt to get out of shopping for stuff and have a party in one's honor?
Discuss.
3 comments:
well first things first, yes, you should take showers on your mission. it's for the best chelsie. that's what i first thought when i saw the post. It is a shameless attempt to get out of shopping for stuff, which, hey, that's ok, you're going on a mission.
it is shameless, for sure, But also brilliant.
i've never thought of this before and i can't decide how i feel about it...if you're like michelle, you'll get all sorts of checks and cash donations from unexpected people in the ward which is probably the equivalent. besides, how many times will you get to shop in the sister missionary mall?
maybe just embrace it!
Post a Comment