So, I'm doing a three day juice fast again.
When I made myself a cake and ate the ENTIRE thing myself
And was still wanting sugar afterwards,
I knew something had to be done.
I'm on day 2.
By 11 am I had 34 oz. of lemon/cayenne pepper/maple syrup water
I had two cups of herbal tea (which tasted like cardboard water, in case you were wondering)
and about 4 cups of just plain water.
Because all I can think about is consuming things.
Day 2.
AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS FOOD.
Not even food that is good for you.
Last night I dreamed about cheese and french bread.
All I think about is what I'm going to do on Friday.
I want Kneaders for breakfast.
I want to hit up Wendy's, Arby's, and In-n-Out.
I want to make this and eat the whole thing.
I want to go to Olive Garden.
I want ice cream and fried food.
I want CHOCOLATE.
I think I have a serious problem.
And I don't have the strength to combat it.
2 comments:
Dude, anyone who is starving themself wants food. The problem is that you're starving yourself! Try like moderating the amount of sugar you eat, like 1 treat a day. That's totally do-able. And it won't make you hit up every restaurant in town like extended fasting will!
You weight like a hundred pounds! Why on earth are you doing a juice fast??? sheesh. Go have a hamburger for heavens sake. Branden will go with you I'm sure. :-D
Post a Comment