Friday, September 24, 2010

While you were sleeping...

Do you believe in love at first sight? Nah, I betcha don't, you're probably too sensible for that. Or have you ever, like, seen somebody? And you knew that, if only that person *really* knew you, they would, well, they would of course dump the perfect model that they were with, and realize that YOU were the one that they wanted to, just, grow old with.

Sigh. I love this movie. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Me too! I especially love the part where the kid throws the newspaper and falls hard off of his bike. You have to watch for it, but it's fall off your chair funny the first time you see it and actually notice it.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I LOVE 'while you were sleeping' its such a great movie. I agree with emily the newspeaper boy is hilarious. I was told it wasn't planned, he just did it and they kept it in the movie. Makes me so happy. Chelsie i am going to miss you! and all your blog posts, but I am so excited for you :) You will be one amazing missionary!