FAMILY!!!!!! And FRIENDS! Who are also family, basically, since we'll all end up together in the Royaume Celeste.
Wow,
where to begin. So, big news, next transfer I'm headed to....
LUXEMBOURG!!!!!! Just kidding. I'm staying in Brussels with Soeur
Emilcy. Hooray! I am a definite fan of Brussels. And I'm so excited
because there's lots of teaching and baptizing going on up here!
Bientot, anyway. Armelle and her whole family came to church on Sunday!!
Hooray! And they've committed to be baptized! Hooray for eternal
families. Also the Lord just does his work in mysterious ways which are
so fun to watch.
Also this week, no lies, I totally thought it was the second coming.
There was all kinds of ridiculous weather. One morning until about 11 o
clock the sky outside was so dark it looked like it was ten o clock at
night. And the rain was incredible! I've never seen so much rain.
Monsoon season in Brussels. Also there was hail.
Also we had zone conference this week! Which was wonderful, as usual. And I got to see Sister Judd, which was super fun.
Also
this has been a wierd p day because we have an ami getting ready for
baptism being a little bit battered by opposition so we were talking to
him, and that is my explanation for why I am writing this at 7 pm my
time. And now I have to go to FHE. So, I'm sorry once again for this
short email.
All is well in Brussels! Thanks for all your prayers :) Thanks for the
hilarious stories, Mom and Jaime, I love our family. Too good! Try not
to do to many exciting/funny things without me.
LOVE YOU!
Soeur Larsen
No comments:
Post a Comment