Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Eight is Great

eight things i am looking forward to
1. Going to the beach
2. Getting my talk over with
3. Making more friends
4. Seeing my family again!
5. Seeing Asher
6. Having long hair
7. Going back to Provo
8. Making friends with non-sociopaths

eight things i did yesterday
1. Got a guitar lesson
2. Got dunked in the pool
3. Played volleyball
4. Made new friends
5. Ate my weight in bbq. I'm not even kidding.
6. Laughed until my stomach hurt
7. Had a very very long conversation
8. Got three new nicknames ( I always wanted a nickname, but just figured I wasn't a nickname-able person. Then all the sudden I come down here and everyone has a different name for me: Squeeze me, Dagger, Spike, Shorty, and Jamalama)

eight things i wish i could do
1. Play the guitar
2. Sing like nobody's business
3. Inherit a million dollars
4. Fly
5. Play the saxophone
6. Find the love of my life ;)
7. Fix all the broken marriages
8. Travel

eight magazines i like
1. Ensign
2. I don't really read magazines
3. Ditto
4. Yeah, still got nothin
5. Um, Taste of Home (the pictures in there are mouthwatering)
6. Parenting magazines my mom leaves around the house
7. Oh, and Reader's Digest. Don't know why I didn't think of that one
8. That's all

eight things on my wishlist
1. a thunderstorm
2. good friends like the ones I left in Provo
3. a phone call from home
4. mail
5. a million dollars
6. a visit from Asher!
7. a trip to the beach
8. a barrage of text messages telling me how much I'm missed :) hint, hint

eight bloggers i am tagging
1. diane
2. debbie
3. summer
4. abi
5. melanie
6. paige
7. katrina
8. kari canary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second you HAVEN'T GONE TOO THE BEACH YET!!!!!!!!!