Thursday, May 21, 2009

Updates (ou, en francais, mise à jour)

Asher's back!! I can't wait to see her
I've started wearing sunscreen
I'm now the head of the scanning department (moving up in the world)
I was tricked into a date on monday, my first date with a Bakersfield boy (ow ow)

I love it here! I think I'll just marry a Bakersfield boy and stay :)
I got my air conditioning fixed,
so I don't have to show up places with my clothes plastered to myself
There's a statewide YSA conference in August and I'm going!
I went night rafting on Saturday. Best. Thing. Ever.

I'm discovering all the good ice cream places
Don't worry dad, I haven't spent any money on ice cream
I just sweet talk others into it :)
I'm making friends!
I can now make it to church and back without getting lost
And I figured out which way is North

I'm the primary pianist! For now anyway. My skills are rusty
And I think that's pretty much it.
The end.
Happy now?

1 comment:

gigi said...

Yes, I'm happy now!