Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paradise

This is my cute little bedroom for the summer, it used to be the nursery

And this is my amazing new backyard

it's ok to be jealous :)

The following picture is embarrassing and possibly PG-13 but I promised Aubrey I'd post it.
This is the result of my weekend spent by the pool:
I wish the camera captured this better. I was fried.
But, a few days and a half a container of aloe vera later, I'm just tan.
Tee hee

4 comments:

gigi said...

Jealous! I want to come visit. I don't think I can though. I'll just live vicariously through you.

Dan and Donna said...

Chelsie, we are so glad to see you are in a great place and enjoying life at the moment. We'll be in Illinois for a few months, so keep up the blog! grandma and grandpa

Anonymous said...

Great backyard!
Um, glad the picture wasn't really PG-13! It was ok. Sorry you were fried though. ouch. But since you are in such a gorgeous place and all, deep down we all kind of think you deserve it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. haaaaa!

Doneen said...

This is what happens when your mom is not around to remind you to wear sunscreen...