
Many of you know just from that title exactly who I'm going to write about today :)
I love my little brother! With all my heart might mind and soul. I mean, look at these pictures. Is this child not adorable?
Of course, he's not nearly as innocent as he looks. He reminds me of me....
He's very very bossy
And addicted to sugar
and kind of a couch potato.
Although whenever a song comes on he gets up to dance to it,
so that's something, right?
And he likes to abuse the dog.
I may have taught him that...whoops
And he prefers to be naked.
(the comparison ends there...I prefer to be clothed. In case any of you were confused)

He's got all the personality of the rest of us packed into one little body
He's got so much energy--he's always jumping around on the bed and giggling at
11 o'clock at night. Not so fun for mom.
There are times when I wish he would be quiet, and times I wish he would just go to bed
and times I wish he would hold still. Or be cuddly.
But through all those times, he's still ridiculously cute.
And I might miss him more than the rest of my family...don't tell.
He's learned how to call me on his own from Jaime's phone, and I love it when he does
He just jabbers away and I don't understand a word
Except when he says my name, which I made sure to teach him before I left
I love this little boy

No comments:
Post a Comment