Because I'm ending an era, leaving my teenage years behind forever.
Aaaaaaand
Because you got to have a dream
if you don't have a dream
how you gonna have a dream come true?
*****
See this phone? It looks like mine. See the big round button in the middle? Mine fell off. I want a new one. Not a new phone, just the button. Or you could get me some super glue, so I can just stick the old one back on. See what helpful suggestions I have?
Aaaaaaand
Because you got to have a dream
if you don't have a dream
how you gonna have a dream come true?
*****
See this phone? It looks like mine. See the big round button in the middle? Mine fell off. I want a new one. Not a new phone, just the button. Or you could get me some super glue, so I can just stick the old one back on. See what helpful suggestions I have?

I would like a new hubcap for Jaime's car, because one of them fell off and it looks so ghetto.

I would like new headphones for my ipod, because mine are slowly coming apart.
They're starting to add fuzzy noises to all my music, which is somewhat endearing, I suppose, that personal touch...but still.
Oh and if a cute boy comes with them, I could handle that.
I've been wanting peacock earrings forever, I mean, look how cool they are!And exotic. Ooh.
Because I'm gonna need all the help I can get when I go back to Provo, where I'm no longer the exciting new girl. Boo.

And in case any generous rich people happen to read this,
I wouldn't mind my tuition paid for,
a trip to Europe,
and some more huge canvases to paint on.
And some paint, because I'm out.
And just for fun, I would like a new wardrobe.
And just for fun, I would like a new wardrobe.

4 comments:
I hope you have an awesome birthday! We wish we were at Disneyland with you...We're excited you're 20! (Although how that is mathematically possible still eludes us..)
Much love, Mom
happy upcoming birthday! or...happy birthday today? whenever it is, i hope it's happy.
the hardest part about leaving byu for the summers for me was going back. you go home and you're the cute college girl home for the summer and date like crazy. then go back to the land of millions of cute girls and they're all new and, well, it's just not the same.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! There is a gift on the way. I talked to your mom and she told me you were going to Disney Land today...so I know you had a great time. We are so happy that you've had this great experience in Bakersfield and wherever else you have traveled during this time. We love you! Grandpa and grandma Davidson
such a materialistic kid you are! <-8
Post a Comment