CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Book List
The following is a narrative in pictures. This is my book list for this semester. The class? Bio 100
Novels. Yep. 6 of them.
I haven't been to class yet, but I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty darn excited.
Larry StClair. He decided that instead of making us read a bio textbook and memorizing facts we will instantly forget, he's going to teach us how to learn instead. Or something like that.
4 comments:
Since when does bio 100 include novels?!
How We Decide rocks. :) Who is this teacher?
Larry StClair. He decided that instead of making us read a bio textbook and memorizing facts we will instantly forget, he's going to teach us how to learn instead. Or something like that.
Sounds awesome. I still have to take that class of despair, so let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment