So for my job, I knock on doors all day. I figure it's good practice for my mission.
And today I was at my last house when I left most my stuff in the car and just ran up to the door.
No answer.
No surprise, since most of the neighborhood is empty.
Back to my car.
Locked.
I peered in the window,
And there on my seat
were my car keys.
And next to them, in the cupholder,
was my phone.
All I could do was look around and laugh at the ridiculousness of me.
Basically the theme of my whole day.
5 comments:
I hate when that happens--I did that on my mission one day when we had a mission car and I was the trainer..
Hahaha! I am glad you could laugh at this moment. I would probably cry.
What is your job? sounds stinky.
I work for the Census. I stalk people who didn't mail in their forms. It's a blast and a HALF :)
Post a Comment