Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pick me! Pick me!

As another way to raise money for my mission, I'm selling some of my paintings. You can buy one I've already done, or order a custom painting. Canvas sizes and prices will be posted later, (once I've figured them out) but until then you can look at these and get ideas for what you might want.
I'm so grateful for all the support you guys have always given me, you're the best! I know I'm not a for reals artist, and I'm grateful you've all made me feel like one. Maybe someday I will be one, and then these paintings that you've bought will be worth mucho buckos ;)
Update: Here's the prices, they're negotiable :)

48"x 60"-- $100
48x 48" -- $75
36"x 48" -- $65
30"x 40" -- $60
24"x 36" -- $50
24"x 30" -- $45
16"x 20" -- $30 (wrap)
16"x 20" -- $20 (flat)

Let me know if you have any questions!
If you're super decisive and already know what you want, email me (chelsielarsen@gmail.com) with canvas size, colors, style, all that jazz, and I'll let you know the price.

(this is one of my favorites, it hangs in our living room so I think most of you have seen it, the colors aren't great on here though. it's 4'x5' and one like this would be about $100, mostly because of the price of the canvas)

This one's not actually finished. But the others are all kind of similar styles so I was trying to show something a little different.

These two oval ones I did for my aunt Diane's baby nursery.
And this I did for Brittany's bedroom.
Yay!


4 comments:

BrittanyB said...

okay, i definitely want to order one. I'll get back to you with the details.

Isabelle Wright said...

I will totally buy one when I get back from France!!

Rebecca Sky said...

When I have money, I will request a custom-made painting to match my new apt! Yes? Chels, you ARE a real artist!!! BTW, you need to follow my blog like a good cousin. it's 620yoga.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Diane Owen said...

Did I ever pay you for those? And how is that Neverland painting coming? :)