My mission papers are in.
I just got back from talking to the stake president, who assured me that by tomorrow morning, my papers would be in Salt Lake.
He asked me to bear my testimony,
I'll let you know when I've finished crying.
So the guesses may now start flooding in.
Ready go :)
11 comments:
Wow, I just realized how much I talk about the mission. Just wait til I get back... then y'all are really gonna want to smack me :)
:(
Temple Square!
just kidding ;)
I guess Japan. Wouldn't that be funny ;)
That is soooo exciting!!!
I guess Brazil
OH MY GOSH CHELSIE!! This is SO EXCITING! I can't believe it. You are pretty much my hero! Oh my goodness!
Also, I guess...London or Brazil. Don't ask why, haven't the slightest!
Chels, this is crazy. I am so excited for you, you will be so great. I am guessing South America. Maybe Chile? You would be with Rachel and her sister and Wayne which would be sweet.
I'm so excited for you!!! I'm going to have to think about where you are going for a while, I will get back to you. Congrats!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO HUGE. I am so excited to find out. I'll guess Mississippi, because it's fun to type.
YEAH!!!!
AHH!! That is SOOOOO exciting!!! I would say Nagoya Japan so you would be in my parents mission. And if I came to visit again, I would see you!! Or I see Mexico too... or maybe.. How many guesses can I have? :) ha ha ha I want to hear the news when you get it. and we need to do something asap.
Hey, I actually thought Temple Square too. I think that would actually be a fun mission...
Post a Comment