Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures! Enjoy

 This is me showing you that I am keeping warm :) Also that Sr. G and I are color-coordinated.

our first attempt at making a Charlotte, which was super tasty.


This is me and Sr. Gappmaier trying to look cool with Jaison, who is getting baptized the beginning of April.

There's me and Sr. Gappmaier at Sacre Coeur, where I was assaulted by a black man who wanted to date me and kept trying to grab me away from my companion

the apartment complex where I live because I want you all to be jealous. It's a sweet place, I love it. There's lots of young families here so it's fun coming home in the evening and seeing them all out and about.

me and Sr. G the night we got lost after a rendezvous and in desperation stopped to ask for directions at a pizza place and ended up getting pizzas because they were cheap and we were feeling sorry for ourselves

No comments: