Ok, this show is my guilty pleasure and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but Aubrey didn't answer her phone, so I couldn't rant about it. So now you are the lucky winners.So it's down to like three guys, and I am so ticked off. Because Jillian kept stupid turdbag Wes for WAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than she should have, and she got rid of Michael!
Michael, who was adorable and hilarious and hot and who was head over heels for her. If you heard the way he talked about her... But no. She kicks him off in favor of Wes, who is a stuck up IDIOT, (I mean, really. The announcer dude asks every episode if Jillian will "finally get rid of Wes" in what will of course be the most exciting rose ceremony in Bachelorette history)
and Kiptyn, who yes, is totally cute, but has an uncomfortable family and straight up said he doesn't want to be engaged.
That is the end of my rant.

5 comments:
Chelsie! You will not believe this but I was secretly hoping that you still watched this! ha ha! I wanted to talk to you about it too and I came on here because I missed your call today! I just totally agree with you 100%. I hope she chooses Reid too.
P.S. this does not satisfy my need to talk to you one bit so we still need to chat about this and many other girly things that I miss talking to you about.
I hate wes. He is such a punk. I'm glad someone watches this show. Reid is the only good one left.
Chelsie...I'm sorry. I was going to call you today and then everything took a lot longer than I thought it was going to. I will call, I swear!
I agree. Reid. 100%
Frank thinks I'm a dork for watching this show...
Chels, you are hilarious. I miss catching you watching this at work.
Post a Comment