CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Obesity in America
For the first time in my life, what I eat and how much I weigh are directly correlated.
5 comments:
look chelsie...it was like that before i sat on it ok! jeese!
I am experiencing the same.
and I am not a fan either. :(
Really? You mean you now will actually gain weight if you eat nothing but pounds and pounds of ice cream every day?
This is shocking news.
Welcome to the real world.
Chels, did you take that photo? Love it.
Yeah it was in a park by my house in Bakersfield. I just thought it was so funny, I had to take a picture. I'd like to see the person who did that...
Post a Comment