There are people and moments that are sometimes too beautiful for this earth
They are the ones that make it impossible not to believe in God, and celestial things
They are the ones that make your heart hurt with happiness
Like the time I held my baby brother Christian for the first time.
He was perfection itself, and as I looked him over I thought,
There is a God. Only he could have created such a thing as this brother of mine.
They are the ones that make it impossible not to believe in God, and celestial things
They are the ones that make your heart hurt with happiness
Like the time I held my baby brother Christian for the first time.
He was perfection itself, and as I looked him over I thought,
There is a God. Only he could have created such a thing as this brother of mine.
My beautiful, wonderful friend Sarah is one of these peopleShe's so constantly bubbling over with love and joy, I don't know how she does it
She was one of my best friends when we were tiny, and I haven't seen her much since
but today I went to her farewell
(She's going to be an amazing missionary)
And when I talked to her afterwards, she treated me like I was the most important person there
Like her day was made because we finally reunited
And I watched her treat everyone else the same way
My heart hurt with the joy and the love I wanted to express to her
She has a gift for it
And I'm crazy lucky to know her at all.
People of Fort Lauderdale, you have no idea how blessed you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment