How's it going?
What are you doing with your life?
Do you like it?
Is there something I should change now, before it's too late?
Do I make it through this part okay?
Do I really have to apply for internships and scholarships and take the GRE and become chummy with all my professors and get glowing letters of recommendation and get A's in all my classes and apply for student loans and do research...
all while trying to date and make friends and be a good friend and good sister and good daughter and good visiting teacher and good stranger and good student and occasionally paint and even more rarely practice the piano and sometimes clean my room and try to read my scriptures and say my prayers and go to the temple?
Is it all required? Will it pay off in the end?
Are there things I'm worrying about that I shouldn't?
Do I ever find the love of my life?
Is he everything I dreamed?
If so...how did I convince him to marry me?
Should I go on a mission?
Should I apply for grad school?
Which school? Sociology or Marriage Therapy? Or something else entirely?
Do I have talents I haven't discovered yet?
Am I a better person when I'm you?
Write back soon.
Love,
Your 20-year-old self
1 comment:
i love you!
see i look at you and i wish i could be as smart as you... as amazing in the church as you.... an amazing artist as you...
and about 100 more things that would take up the hole blog!
i have always looked up to you and wanted to be like chels Larsen! You are one of the most amazing people i know! you are exactly what this dreery world needs!
so keep on keeping on and know you have a someone who loves you and will always be your friend!
GO helping hands!
Post a Comment