What kind of question is that?? I'm just gonna go with anyone who, if not in a forced labor camp, would be going on mass murdering sprees.
2. What was the last thing you ate?
Carrot soup and rolls made by my amazing Grandma. It was delicious. She's here taking care of the house now and I'm kinda sad that I don't have housework as an excuse for not doing homework anymore.
3. What’s a goal you have?
To get accepted to grad school at BYU. Cross your fingers...
4. What do you think of entertainment awards shows?
Um. I'm not sure what they are.
5. How do you want to die?
I'm kinda hoping to just be alive when the 2nd Coming comes so I can kinda just be sucked into the sky. Otherwise...I'd like to go while heroically saving someone else.
6. What is your favorite vacation/get-away spot? Where will you be traveling next?
I love love Hawaii. Otherwise I also love Waterton, Alberta. I have no exciting travel plans. If any come up, I'll let you know.
7. How do you pronounce “gyro?”
Hero?
8. What have you found entertaining lately?
Oh man. Jaime and I found this photo thing, it's hard to explain, but it scrolls through the photos really fast and feels like a rollercoaster. We just kept scrolling back and forth and making roller coaster noises until we realized how idiotic we were being and stopped and just laughed.
9. Do you follow any blogs of nondescript people who you don't know? Why do you follow those blogs?
Oh man. So many. Mostly I follow them because I think they're inspiring, or fun to read, or I want to be like the people who write them.
10. What would you use a time machine for?
To work harder in high school to get a scholarship for college. I'm so broke right now. Also to make more friends. I was way too shy back then.
11. What are your favorite restaurants?
Hmm. Ruth's Chris, Olive Garden, Chili's...
12. What actors should be barred from acting?
Bad ones. There are people who just make you cringe and ruin movies. I can't think of any of their names right now.
13. What’s the last book you read?
Probably "What the Dog Saw"by Malcolm Gladwell. I love love love his books, I was so excited when I saw this new one at Costco. I promptly snuck it into the cart.
14. What’s the last movie you enjoyed?
I had a movie marathon on Saturday while I was folding laundry. One of the ones I watched was Amazing Grace. I LOVE that movie. It made me cry a little glistening tear.
15. Reveal something that really bothers you.
Judgmental people. And yes, I am one of them. But how dare they judge me?!
16. What will it say on your gravestone?
Here lies Chelsie; Mother, sister, daughter, wife, and friend. She was freaking awesome.
17. Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first three songs that come up, then explain yourself.
Dun dun duuuun. Ok, 1) The Impossible Dream, from Man of La Mancha. That song is just pretty much super amazing. That one and Into the Fire from Scarlet Pimpernel are two of my favorite songs right now. 2) Party in the U.S.A, by Miley Cyrus. I heard this for the first time last monday when I was with Aubrey, and thus by default it's a good song. 3) Nearer My God to Thee, BYU Vocal Point. I love Vocal Point more than words can say. Don't worry, I bought tickets to their concert (Nov. 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) back in August. And this song is just beautiful.
18. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made?
Let's not even go there...
19. What kind of toppings do you generally request for your pizza?
I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky.... Yeah I pretty much love it when they have everything on them. With the exceptions of pineapple, anchovies, and mushrooms.
20. Who/what would you love to have complete control over?
My grades. That would make my life so much easier right now. Ooh, or my income. Even better. I take back the first one.
21. What does your ideal Saturday consist of?
Getting up really early, a temple trip, a bike ride, a good fall thunderstorm, hanging out with all my extended family, laughing til my ribs hurt, eating lots of good food, painting, BYU football (when we win, anyways...) a movie night, no homework, and no guilt about not doing homework. Perfect day.
22. What is one skill you lack completely but wish you could master with the snap of your fingers?
Playing some sweet instrument really well, like the guitar or the saxophone. Or the piano.
23. What's something you live in constant fear of?
Discovering that I've screwed up beyond hope.
24. What was the first album you listened to non-stop, over and over again?
I think it was Newsies...back in high school, that was my pre-swim meet music.
25. Have you ever seen a live, wild rat? How about a dead one?
One time the wood pile on the side of our house was infested with rats, so we had to put poison in there. And one time, dad was trying to kill one of them and he scared it through the open front door. Announcing to my mom and siblings that a rat had just run in, and watching them all simultaneously leap onto the couch? Priceless. Scaring the rat out of the front room curtains with a broom? Mildly terrifying.
26. What thing have you most aggressively promoted?
I'm anti divorce. So I suppose I promote un-divorcement... yeah, that sounds right.
27. Is there a band or musical trend you would love to see erased completely?
Rap. Or really any of that dark, loud, angry screaming noise they call music.
28. If you had to describe yourself using 3 words, what would they be?
I hate this question. Um, passionate, self-absorbed, and funny.
29. Where is the last place that you'd see yourself living?
Anywhere where they get any more snow than we have in Utah. That's pretty much my limit.
30. What was the last video you enjoyed on the internet?
ABC's Brothers and Sisters. I like that show. But I have a tendency to watch it while I'm supposed to be multitasking.
31. What is your favorite smoothie combination?
Oooh, anything fruity. My absolute favorite Jamba is the Carribean Passion.
32. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to your car?
Well when I'd owned it for about three months I cracked the transmission....and ever since it's just been sitting in the driveway, so lonely, because I can't afford to fix it.
33. What album have you been listening to most?
The Scarlet Pimpernel, and the music from Glee. I think. I listen to a dang lot of music. Also I listen to conference talks a lot.
34. What clues you into a person's idiocy?
Oh man. Yeah I don't know. People surprise me all the time. But usually it's when they talk. Some people just open their mouths and it's like, here it comes, time to tune out....
35. What is your favorite store to wander through?
Costco. That place is so great.
If you made it all the way through all of those, consider yourself tagged.
2 comments:
I really enjoyed that.
I hope I am that list of extended family in your perfect day...
But of course!
Post a Comment