Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Future Husband,


I should probably warn you
That when I clean, and sometimes at other times too,
I like to play the music really loud
like, feel-it-in-your-bones loud.
And I like to sing along.
Equally loudly. And sometimes not in the same key.
And I like to dance.
Actually, it's technically probably not dancing.
It's more like sporadic awkward movement. With lots of leaping.
Sometimes I try to look like a real dancer.
It's at those moments that Jaime (you know her, the one you thought was me that one time...)
mocks me. You can too. As long as you don't stop me.
Anyway, be prepared.
You can just plan to hang out with the guys whenever I declare a cleaning day,
that way when you come home you can pretend that I'm still adorable and charming, and that I don't do any of the things we both know I do while you're gone.
Thanks for loving me anyway.

And on the upside, at least I like to clean.
Also, I love you.

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Chelsie this made my day! I love you! I feel you on the cleaning with the music. What a fun post!

Anonymous said...

I thought we all did that when we cleaned? Don't we?