Saturday, February 6, 2010

:< B (that's me with my buckteeth smile and pointy witch nose)

I decided that my life should include more laughter.
I decided this after I found this blog and laughed myself silly reading it.
I don't know who that person is.
I found the blog after clicking on a random friend's facebook profile and seeing that one of her friends had posted a link to it.
Being curious and nosy, I stole the link!
And began to read.

I decided I like the girl.
She reminds me of my older cousins I always thought of as super stylish and hilarious and wonderful.
And maybe she really isn't
that funny, but man,
I haven't laughed so hard in a waaaaaaaay long time.

You should ask my family about it.
I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe
and I lost all facial control
I started to cry and maybe evendrooled a teeny bit.

And as soon as I finished, I decided I should be funnier
and laugh more
and find the funny in things I normally wouldn't.
Because life is a wonderful thing
And admit it, most the time it's pretty darn funny.

And I'm 20 years old.
So I can do what I want!
Also I figure if I'm funny, I'll attract a funny husband.
I've secretly-not-so-secretly always wanted one :)

1 comment:

Rebecca Sky said...

no way because I laughed so hard that I drooled reading YOUR blog entry!