WELCOME BLOG READERS!!!(This picture is here to warn you that this is not Chelsie posting but Jaime. Yes, I am sorry to say that Chelsie will not be speaking with you so my best advice is to not read any further and go find a more interesting blog to read)
However, if you feel like tormenting yourself I have a story. The other day I was sitting with Mark while he was doing his homework. As he "worked" he began to sing a song and I absentmindedly clapped along. The song was to the tune of "If you're happy and you know it" so naturally when Mark sang out clap your hands, I did. It wasn't until I walked out of the room that I realized what Mark had really been singing. He had substituted his own words in to say "to help your species to survive clap your hands" A strange sensation came over me as I realized that that night I could say that I had done any good in the world today. Yes ladies and gentleman the human race WILL survive. Because I clapped.
You're welcome.
Loves,
Jaime
Jaime
3 comments:
I LOVE how your brain works! :) I also love the fact that you are "guest blogging". Do it more often.
I love Jaime No-Middle-Name Larsen. Can we hang out on Monday? Please?
Thank you.
Post a Comment