CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Everyone sucks at one time or another. Most of my family sucked on my birthday, for example. ;-) You will someday be one of those annoying engaged people. Then you'll have more pity. *smirk*
7 comments:
I'm not engaged :)
I'm Not engaged Chels! you should come visit! Love you Girl!
whatever. i totally called you yesterday and you NEVER called me back.
Everyone sucks at one time or another.
Most of my family sucked on my birthday, for example. ;-)
You will someday be one of those annoying engaged people. Then you'll have more pity.
*smirk*
What Camille says is true. I thought you were going to hang out with us.
p.s. I'm not engaged and I'm pretty sure that I suck anyway.
Not my fault, my aunt stole my phone.
And you do not!
We should hang out this week.
I am not engaged. But I know what you mean. Engaged people are annoying like that.
Post a Comment